LANDS END HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION
NOTICE OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
January 5, 2022
Please be advised that the Board of Directors (“the Board”) for Lands’ End Homeowners Association (the “Association”) intends to conduct a regular Board meeting at 3 pm on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at The Sporting Club At Lands’ End Clubhouse located at 285 PR 5980, Yantis, TX 75497.
At the Board meeting, the Board may discuss and/or take formal action concerning the following matters:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Reports of Officers, Standing, Special or Ad-Hoc committees
- Discuss and potentially take action regarding reports of various committees
Discuss and potentially take action on the following:
- Update on SRA Notice of Fork lake level drop
* Fountains at Bridges
* Community Boat Ramp
- Discuss & possibly vote on proposed quote to complete Culvert Work on PR 5980 (Casburn’s)
- HOA Dues – Where we stand “Wood County HOA’s”
- Deer – Future State
* Feeding & Fencing to protect plants
- Donation to the LE Garden/Park for “Fire Pit”
- Status on Texas 2021 HOA Law Updates
- Discuss & possibly vote on Implementation of Resale Certificates
- Villa’s – “Shared Use Committee”
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS FROM HOMEOWNERS IN ATTENDANCE
Please be aware that Homeowners in attendance at the meeting are entitled to observe but not participate in the meeting unless they are recognized by the presiding officer during the course of the meeting. A period of time (15 minutes) will be set aside to accommodate questions and comments from Homeowners in attendance. A Homeowner will be allotted (5 minutes) for their questions and comments.
All meetings of the Association’s Board of Directors are open to members of the Association subject to the right of the Board to adjourn the Board Meeting and reconvene in closed executive session to consider actions involving: (1) personnel; (2) pending or threatened litigation; (3) contract negotiations; (4) enforcement actions; (5) confidential communications with the Association’s attorney; (6) matters involving the invasion of privacy of individual owners; and/or (7) matters that are to remain confidential by request of the affected parties and agreement of the Board. Please be advised that the Board of Directors does not intend to meet in executive session during the Board meeting.
President, Land’s End HOA