LAND’S END HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING MINUTES—March 12, 2018
The following meeting minutes reflect the actions taken by the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Land’s End HOA (the “Association”) at the regular meeting of the Board conducted on March 12, 2018 at 285 PR5980, Yantis, TX. 75497.
- Meeting called to Order at 6:31 p.m.
Attending: B. Russell, T. Keenan, JR Douglas, C. Bastyr, T. Dyess (assistant treasurer), and J. Neace (secretary)
Absent: B. McCampbell
- Approval of Minutes
- Minutes from the February 12, 2018 Board meeting minutes approved as read by consent of the Board.
- Minutes from the February 17, 2108 Board meeting minutes approved as read by consent of the Board.
- Agenda for March 12, 2018 meeting approved as read by consent of the Board.
- Report of Officers and standing committees.
- JR reported that only 10 people responded to wildlife survey and no one agreed to be on the committee.
- Bastyr reported that J. Bush and R. Schaller agreed to serve on the policy resolution committee.
- There is no unfinished business.
- New Business
- The Club is considering installing cameras that are triggered by motion.The monitoring station will be in the old sales office.
By: B. Russell motions for the idea to be tabled until further information is available.
2nd: T. Keenan
- Credit card for LEHOA. Cathy will look into it.
By: T. Keenan
2nd: JR Douglas
- Garden club request for help. Bill will head up the newly created Landscape Committee.
By: C. Bastyr
2nd: T. Keenan
- Status of Committee meetings as related to open meeting rules. Committee meetings are not subject to open meeting rules because they do not make decisions.
- Discussion of lots with boat house only—no residence. JR Douglas and T. Keenan do not think that it can be sold as such. A legal opinion is needed to determine if those existing can be grandfathered in.
- Open Forum.
J.Dawson, M. Dawson, and R. Schaller spoke.
- Adjourned at 7:22 p.m.